PE bags are products that have become quite familiar in our lives. This product is quite useful for holding many different items. Here Let's find out more about PE bags!
- PE bag is a very thin, light and flexible plastic bag and very handy in your family. Thanks to the greater toughness and smoothness, the production cost of the bag is higher than that of HD bags, but the quality of plastic bags will be higher. PE bags are often used to store food, make food packages ... The main use of the bag is to preserve food and utensils from the influence of the external environment. Common PE bags are large-sized PE bags, used to hold goods with relative weight, you also see PE bags printed with product advertising, logo printed bags, brands for businesses - perfume shops cosmetics.
PE bags are made from polyethylene, so PE plastic bags have the following characteristics:
- Transparent bags, slightly translucent, glossy surface, flexible.
- The bag has good water and steam resistance.
- Bags with waterproofing of O2, CO2, N2 and grease are all poor.
- However, the bag will be inflated and damaged when in contact with aromatic essential oils or detergents such as Alcool, Acton, H2O2 ...
- Because of the permeable property of air, the aroma penetrates, so the PE bag can also absorb and retain odors within the packaging itself.
1. PE clear bag
Clear PE bag has a smooth, durable plastic surface. Production of large-sized pe bags used in industry - agriculture or retail containers (bolts ...), food containers (green tea, pickled oysters ...), or in the health sector ...
- Clear PE material
- Size: smallest: 10 × 15 cm
- Thickness required (from 10mic to 200mic)
2. Anti-static PE bag
- Anti-static PE bag is black with good electrostatic discharge, not only has stable conductivity but also good light barrier, it can protect sensitive electronic devices and components in a way effectively from the harm of electromagnetic waves and static electricity, by reducing the harmful effects of static electricity generated by friction during the manufacturing and transportation process and against external electrostatic charges.
3. PE vacuum bag
- The whole bag is made of thick, durable nylon that has been used many times and has been handled without contamination with preserved foods. Bag flaps and vacuum valve made of Silicon increase resilience and airtightness.
- Use: used to store bulky items, keep winter clothes away from dirt, mold, prevent the moisture of objects in the air. In addition, vacuum bags are also used in food and other non-food packaging technologies such as: saving important files, papers, family albums, DVDs, silver jewelry, etc.
Step 1: Extrusion - blowing
- This is the most important step because it determines the thickness, thinness of the PE bag. The starting material is polyethylene resins (PE granules).
- These PE pellets are fed into a extruder and they are melted under controlled conditions so that they are molten and flexible (about 3800F). They are then extruded through a tube format. When still at a high temperature, one outlet of the tube will be fixed and blowing air in to form bubbles (also to cool the film) and raise, extending to the desired size and thickness.
- When going up about 20 - 35 feet, the film cools and the film will be formed into a flat layer of two layers when passing through a slot of two rollers. Finally, it is rolled up into film rolls.
Step 2: Print
- The rolls of film completed in step 1 will be transferred to the PE bag printer parts. Depending on the design table, the number of colors printed, the number of bags ... that the printing process will be processed by nylon screen printing, gravure printing or flexo printing. If large bag rolls will be suitable for gravure printing.
- In this step, the shapes and scripts required will be made. Therefore, this step will determine the beauty of the designs printed on the bag. This step is also the step that customers are most interested in because they will determine whether the logos, words of businesses, organizations and individuals are eye-catching or not. Therefore, in this step, modern printing technology will have many special advantages.
Step 3: Complete
- This is the final step in the production process of PE plastic bags. This step includes the following stages: cutting, marking, folding, stamping straps, attaching straps ... depending on the design of the PE bag.
- In this step, the stitches will help PE bags to shape, quantity and size. This stage is carried out on the machine line so the accuracy is very high.
- Hopefully the above information will help customers better understand PE bags. For the most appropriate choice, customers need to consider reputable address. Nam Phat we are the address to produce all kinds of quality packaging with reasonable prices. Need advice, please contact us immediately!