- Plastic resins are quite popular products on the market today with tremendous applications in industries. Therefore products are also increasingly diversified to meet the needs of customers. To choose the right products, please consult us for some characteristics!
- Plastic resins are available in various types such as PE, PP, PVC, etc. Plastic resins are classified according to the source of the plastic materials. Plastic resin production process is also conducted quite simply.
- After being sorted, input materials will be cut into small pieces of plastic flakes.
- Next, the plastic will be washed to remove dirt and then dried and melted.
- The plastic after being melted will be pressed through an extruder, a type of plastic injection machine into fibers or small particles.
- To have good plastic beads, it is necessary to have modern machinery lines to achieve products of good quality without harmful impurities to human health.
- Regenerated plastic is produced from collected plastic, after the classification and recycling process according to different processes. Then crushed, cleaned and melted, the plastic mixture is transferred through the press to turn into fibers or granules.
- Applications of recycled plastic resins are also widely available. These resins are used as raw materials for production and applications in many industries, construction or the environment.
- Main types of regenerated plastics are: PP, PE, HDPE, ABS, PVC, ...
- Zin resins, primary, including a number of resins such as PP, PC, ABS, PS-GPPS, HIPS, POM, PA, PMMA ... These are pure resins, without doping, without adding additives.
- Primary plastic is characterized by flexibility, great elasticity, resistant to warping and pressure. The finished products of primary plastic have a high aesthetic due to the glossy surface, smooth and bright colors.
- Application of zin resins, primary materials depending on the characteristics of each type of plastic resins, these resins are used in many industries such as food packaging, helmets (shockproof), golf club head, plastic pipe system that can withstand pressure ... In addition, primary plastic is also present in the manufacture of automobiles, electronics, medical equipment ... or industrial plastics such as trash production.
1. PP PLASTIC BEADS
- Recycled PP resins are used to weave cement bags, feed bags, food bags, mineral bags, etc. In addition, it is also classified into: PP plastic coated with film and PP blow. In particular, PP coated film when covering the above types of bags, it is necessary to avoid contact with air, avoid moisture; while PP plastic blown into plastic, it requires hardness and withstand heavy objects contained in it.
2. HDPE PLASTIC BEADS
- This resin consists of 3 main types:
+ HDPE injection molding: used to press beer tanks, corks, household appliances.
+ HDPR blowing: used to blow up plastic bags.
+ HDPR dry, extrusion: used to blow cans, blow bottles, cosmetic extrusion tubes in the electricity and telecommunications industry containing cables and wires buried underground.
3. LDPE PLASTIC BEADS
- This plastic pellet is also used in many fields, but mostly for blowing bags, squeezing some parts or making foam.
4. LLDPE PLASTIC BEADS
- Applied to a number of key areas such as:
+ LLDPR blowing bags, blowing films: used to blow plastic bags, blowing agricultural films.
+ LLDPE used in electric cables.
+ LLDPE for pressing water tanks: this material helps replace water tanks with other materials.
5. ABS PLASTIC BEADS
- This type of plastic particles is mainly used in injection molding technology. Besides, ABS plastic beads can also be used to make other devices such as: parts in motorcycles, battery covers, helmets, water heaters, car parts, components. secretion in electronics, ...
6. HIPS PLASTIC BEADS
HIPS resins are mainly used in the laminating and laminating industry. In fact, HIPS is used to squeeze tables and chairs for students, squeeze details in motorcycles, in food technology, ...
7. GPPS PLASTIC BEADS
- This type is mainly used for processing in injection molding technology with many different applications such as propellers, wall clock faces, candy tray trays, ...
8. PET PLASTIC BEADS
- PET resins are applied in 2 main fields: bottle blowing and laminating in food industry.
9. PVC PLASTIC BEADS
- PVC resins have 2 main types: hard PVC and soft PVC. Specifically:
+ Hard PVC: used to extrude water pipes and many other outdoor details.
+ Soft PVC: used to make electric wire, shoes, gaskets, ...
Thus we can see that plastic resins are becoming more and more applied. Therefore, customers need to choose a reputable address to order and own the best quality products right away.